In 1945, Manny, Lou and Jack Silverman conducted their first sale promotion for a small jeweler in New York City.
It was extremely successful and revolutionized the way jewelers began to promote their stores and build their customer base. Since that time, Jewelry Sale Advisors has evolved into one of the most highly respected jewelry consultants in the industry.
Consistent with its origins, Jewelry Sale Advisors continues to specialize in the planning, promotion and management of specialized retail jewelry events. With over 60 years experience and a successful track record for maximizing the return on inventories for over 6000 jewelers, The Jewelry Sale Advisors is considered the leading consultant in the jewelry industry.
In today’s business world there are new consultants popping up every day. They will tell you they are the experts, but can you trust someone new with your future?
Ask the right questions:
- How long have they been in business?
- How many sales have they run?
- How many references can they provide; not just one or two, but
can they provide ten or twenty?
- Do they consistently return dollar for dollar or better on inventory?
- Can they supply the type and quality of merchandise that I need?
- Can I physically inspect and/or choose the goods myself?
- How much money after expenses will I have and will they guarantee it?
- SHOULD I TRUST MY FUTURE TO A FLY-BY-NIGHT OPERATION?
If you use Jewelry Sale Advisors you don’t have to worry about any of the above. Our track record speaks for itself. We have run more successful sales than anyone in the industry and can give you the references and actual case studies to prove it.